TASAKI BRIDAL RING
TASAKI is the only company in Japan to have acquired “sightholder” status, meaning that it can trade diamonds directly from the De Beers Group, and cuts and polishes diamond gemstones, carrying out all steps from jewellery production to selling in-house. TASAKI ‘s BRIDAL RINGS bring colour to the eternal love and pleasure of you and your partner with the pure radiance of TASAKI DIAMONDS and TASAKI ‘s “Pt 950”, born out of state-of-the-art technology.
- * Gold is 18K, platinum is Pt950, Pt900 and Pt850 are used for some parts such as chains.
- * SAKURAGOLD™ is an original type of gold made by TASAKI.
- – Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
- – Actual size and colour may vary depending on the photography technique.
- – Prices are subject to change without notice.
- – Some products are only available at limited stores.
* For details, please contact store staff or TASAKI customer service.