SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
TASAKI & Co., Ltd. (“the Company” hereinafter) has established the social media policy (“the Policy” hereinafter) defined below for its official social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube) (“Official Accounts” hereinafter). This policy shall apply to each of the accounts listed in Section 7.
Operator: TASAKI & Co., Ltd.
Details of Operation: distributing various types of content such as information pertaining to the Company’s products, events, etc.
Period of Operation: Official Accounts may be terminated or deleted without prior notice.
2. To Users of our Official Accounts
- Information distributed through the Company’s Official Accounts is to be understood as supplementary to the information on the Company’s homepage and in the Company’s press releases.
The Company’s official positions and announcements will be made through the Company’s homepage and press releases.
3. Replies and Responses to Inquiries
- (1) The Company will not reply to comments, messages, etc. made on or in response to Official Account posts.
All inquiries, feedback, etc. for the Company will be accepted through customer service. The Company will not respond to individual comments, direct messages, etc. through Official Accounts.
TASAKI Customer Service : email@example.com
- (2) The Company may delete any comments, etc. deemed to be inappropriate by the Company, without prior notice or permission from the author.
- (3) The Company may temporarily or permanently block anyone who posts comments, etc. determined to be inappropriate by the Company.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- (1) Copyright, rights of likeness, and other rights pertaining to posts, photographs, illustrations, audio, video, etc. published to the Official Accounts belong to the Company or the party having legitimate ownership of said rights.
However, posts published to Official Accounts may be freely shared through functions such as “retweeting” and “sharing.” Reproductions that indicate the source are permitted.
- (2) Although copyright, etc. for comments, etc. made to Official Accounts belong to the party that posted the comments, etc., the Company reserves the right to the free and non-exclusive use of any posted content.
- (1) The Company makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy and/or completeness of information distributed through Official Accounts.
- (2) The Company shall not in any way be liable for damages, losses, expenses, obligations, etc. to users in the event of errors in information, information being changed and/or deleted, or information not being changed and/or deleted in Official Accounts.
- (3) The Company shall not in any way be liable for the conduct of users using information from Official Accounts.
- (4) The Company shall not in any way be liable for comments, etc. made on Official Accounts.
- (5) The Company shall not in any way be liable for any problems or disputes arising among users of Official Accounts or between third parties and users of Official Accounts.
- (6) The Company shall not in any way be liable for damages, losses, expenses, obligations, etc. to users in the event of the discontinuation, termination, etc. of Official Accounts.
6. Changes to the Policy
- The Company reserves the right to change the Policy without prior notice. Additionally, the Company shall not in any way be liable for damages, losses, expenses, obligations, etc. to users in the event of changes to the Policy.